Let The Sadness Wrapped Up My Valentine

LET THE SADNESS WRAPPED UP MY VALENTINE
By Fitra Irena Martinez

Sadness oh Sadness……..
Why you always coming to my life???
And why??? Why not the Happiness which coming to my Valentine??
My God, what is my mistakes up till now??
Until you gave me a friend which only could made me cry…..
I really can’t believe with all happens to me…..
Oh Sadness, please go away from myself!!!
From myself which full of weakness…..
Because I wasn’t strong enough with yourself,,
With yourself who always make the days being dark…..

Oh Sadness….
Do me a favor, please go away from myself only for this moment…
Only for today, in Valentine’s day….
Because I wanna feel Happiness like another lucky’s girls….
Before the Valentine’s day ends…..
I’m jealous at them who had happily life in this Valentine….
They were celebrate their Valentine with a nice smile……
And they were celebrating the Valentine’s day with people they love….
But, it will never happens in my life……
Because I know, the Valentine’s day is never been for me……
Who always been for me is only Sadness…..
Yeahhh, only Sadness… Not Valentine or Happiness……
Sadness always coloring my days with the teardrops…..
But he’s my best friend…..
Although I’m screaming as loud, when you were here…..
I belong thanked for God…..
Because, He had been gave me a true friend…..
When I was sad, the Sadness always beside me…..
Like this moment, in Valentine’s day……
He comes to be here with me…..
But, how about the Happines???
What an arrogant he is!!!!
He’s like a best friend which far away from me, from my life…….
He’s like don’t really care about me,,, in this Valentine……
He was let my tears come down in this Valentine because of Sadness…….
My God, what an selfish the Happiness is!!!!
Who can celebrate his Valentine with people he love……
Wheter he had been forgot me???
Just because he gets the true love in Valentine’s day???
I feel so,,, he had been forgot me….
Because, he just coming to my life only once in a year…..
Only in my Birthday…..
Then he’s never been here for me….
Like New Years, Valentine’s day, or even Halloween…..
Who always been here for me only Sadness…..
But, now I’m aware all of this…
If this is me,,, this is my destiny….
And now I know,,,
Within’ Sadness I could know what the Happiness mean is….
So now, I just LET THE SADNESS WRAPPED UP MY VALENTINE….
Just let it be………